Roofing Series: Spotlight on Asphalt Shingles
Is your roof still providing the protection and performance your home needs or are you ready for an upgrades? Replacing your roof can certainly be a big investment. That’s why you need to make sure you’re going to plan the project properly. Among the factors that you need to take into account is the material you’re going to use.
There are a lot of materials you can choose from, each of which has its merits. Sharp Roofing is a reliable roofing company in Seattle that has a suggestion for you—asphalt shingles.
Features and Benefits
Sharp Roofing recommends asphalt shingles because of these unique qualities:
- Low Cost – Asphalt shingles are produced and purchased in bulk. This is why it is relatively more affordable than other available roofing materials.
- Easy Installation – Asphalt shingles are easy to work with. It doesn’t take much to install, repair, maintain, or replace them.
- Light Weight – Asphalt shingles are lighter than other materials like slate and tile. That means they put little stress on your home’s support structures.
- Beauty – Asphalt shingles come in a variety of styles, colors, and textures. With so many options to choose from, you can easily find the right shingle that matches the architectural design of your home and boosts its visual appeal.
- Durability – Asphalt shingles can last your home a long time. Advances in modern technology has given this material good weather protection, making it a good roofing choice especially in areas with more challenging climates.
If you’re planning to have asphalt shingles installed, turn to a roofing contractor in Seattle, WA, who has the necessary skill, products, and certifications. Sharp Roofing’s craftsmen are fully trained and certified to install asphalt shingles from top manufacturers like GAF. Call us up today to learn more about our superb asphalt shingles and installation process!